Our contact details can be found on the contact us page of the website.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line if a order issue has arisen.
The Information We DONT Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information - Since all payments are processed via our chosen and authorised payment processor, PayPal, we never have access to your card details at any time.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
Please be aware that all furniture has variants of colour and we therefore cannot guarantee exact colour matches. Colour variation can also occur due to the different properties of computer display equipment being used to view the product.
DELIVERY, RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
1. Delivery of the products shall be made by the Seller or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the Sellers premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
2. Normal delivery times are Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm excluding public holidays.
Deliveries at other times are possible by prior arrangement but can incur a surcharge.
3. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
5. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands ebay postage does not apply there will be a different postage cost dependent on the area where the item will be delivered.
6. Unless agreed by the Seller, where an order contains more than one item all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available.
7. Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the Buyer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a redelivery charge for the cost of the failed delivery.
8. An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 7 working days following delivery of the goods. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by letter or e-mail.
9. If the Buyer wishes to cancel their purchase for any reason they must do so, in writing by e-mail or letter. Orders cancelled once received into our warehouse will incur a 20% re-stocking charge. Orders cancelled within 7 working days of delivery, must be returned to us in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging at the Buyers expense alternatively Supersave UK can arrange collection at the cost levied by the carrier. Any monies which have been paid will be refunded within 30 days less the cost of the collection fee, delivery charge will not be refundable and 10% re-stocking charge, provided that the Seller receives the goods in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging. Items which are not adequately packaged at the time of collection will not be collected and a charge levied by the carrier to cover the cost of a failed collection. Please note this does not apply to items of upholstery and for items that have been made to a specific size or specially commissioned where there is a 50% cancellation/return fee unless the order is cancelled within 7 days of placement.
10. Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
11. Upon delivery an adult must be available at the address to check and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
12. Any damages, shortages or discrepancies must be notified to our department within 24 hrs.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCTS
1. Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 7 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
2. After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
TITLE AND RISK
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
2. Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.